- 1 packet Creamy Alfredo Pasta Mix
- 7 oz warm water
- 1/2 cup thawed and drained, frozen spinach
- Place contents of the packet in a medium size microwave-safe bowl.
- Add warm water and spinach and mix until ingredients are thoroughly moistened.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6-8 minutes (Stir halfway through cooking time).
- The sauce will continue to thicken upon standing (1-2 minutes).
- Serve immediately.
Calories 239 • Protein 14g • Carbohydrate 36g • Fat 5g • Fiber 3g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 1 • Starch 2 • Vegetables 1