Alfredo Stuffed Tomato
This recipe livens up hearty vegetables with red curry paste—a concentrated combination of hot chiles and aromatics like lemongrass and galangal, a ginger relative. We're enhancing those flavors with some unique citrus elements. A fresh makrut lime leaf infuses the curry with lightly floral notes (you’ll remove the leaf after cooking), while charred lime, or lime cooked in a pan to caramelize its cut surface, adds a hit of complex acidity when squeezed over the vegetables and crispy catfish.
- 1 packet Creamy Alfredo Pasta Mix
- 2 fresh medium tomatoes
- 8 oz water
- Cut off tops of tomatoes, scoop out pulp and discard.
- Invert tomatoes on a rack to drain.
- Prepare Creamy Alfredo Pasta Mix as directed on package.
- Fill tomatoes with cooked Creamy Alfredo Pasta.
- Wrap in aluminum foil leaving the top open.
- Place on baking sheet and bake approximately 15 minutes at 400°
- Do not over bake, tomatoes should remain firm.
Calories 246 • Protein 13g • Carbohydrate 39g • Fat 5g • Fiber 2g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 1 • Starch 2 • Vegetables 1