Your Cart is empty
Create a delicious apple dessert from the comfort of your own home. Try our apple crisp recipe today and indulge in a wonderful and healthy dessert, made with fresh apples and delicious oatmeal - which will fill you up and satisfy your sweet tooth cravings without filling you out.
- 1 packet Apple 'N Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 1 small apple, peeled and sliced thin
- Cinnamon to taste
- Pumpkin pie spice to taste
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar substitute
- No stick cooking spray as needed
- Mix oatmeal, spices and brown sugar substitute together
- Spray a small baking dish with no stick cooking spray
- Beginning with apple slices and ending with Apple 'n Cinnamon Oatmeal mixture, alternately layer apples and oatmeal.
- Bake at 350° for 30 min
Calories 230 • Protein 10g • Carbohydrate 58g • Fat 2g • Fiber 10g
Exchanges Per Serving
Starch 1 • Fruit 1 • Milk 1