This recipe livens up a hearty serving of cauliflower with a cheesy mac pasta base. Enriched with the alfredo-like texture of this pasta mix, the resulting cauliflower casserole is a simple and delicious dish you can whip up in under fifteen minutes, making it a healthy and efficient meal, during any time of day.
- 1 packet Cheesy Mac Pasta Mix
- 8 oz warm water
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower
- Place contents of the packet in a medium size microwave-safe bowl.
- Add warm water and mix until ingredients are thoroughly moistened.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6 minutes (stir halfway through cooking time).
- Add cauliflower and microwave for 2 more minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- The sauce will continue to thicken upon standing (1-2 minutes).
- Serve immediately.
Calories 249 • Protein 14g • Carbohydrate 40g • Fat 5g • Fiber 1g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 1 • Starch 2 • Vegetable 2