Your Cart is empty
Broccoli Mushroom Dip
A classic snacking essential enjoyed by people all over the world, we've reimagined a traditional dip to fit your dietary needs. This recipe livens up hearty broccoli with a creamy base of our delicious chicken and vegetable cream soup. A delicious dip of low calories, and abundant taste, you simply sit back and pair with your choice of raw vegetable (we recommend celery).
- 1 packet Creamy Alfredo Pasta Mix
- 1/4 cup cooked and drained spinach
- 1/2 to 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare Creamy Alfredo Pasta according to package directions.
- Add an additional minute of the cooking time to assure that the pasta is well cooked.
- Combine the cooked pasta, spinach and remaining ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth (if too stiff, add 1-2 tbsp water).
- Place in a serving dish and chill.
- Serve with sliced vegetables such as celery, cauliflower or mushrooms.