Your Cart is empty
A traditional French dish found in every grandmother's kitchen, this delicious comfort food is of a consistency between a roast chicken and a hearty stew. We've reimagined and simplified the dish to make for an easy and convenient cook, with incredibly low calories and 50g of high-quality protein, this chicken, and vegetable dish will fill you up and leave you feeling satisfied.
- 1 packet Chicken & Vegetable Cream Soup Mix
- 4 oz Chicken Breast, boneless, skin
- 2/3 cup Water, boiling
- 4 medium Mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tbsp Celery, diced
- 1/8 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Parsley
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Combine soup mix and boiling water, stir well.
- Add mushrooms, celery, spices and lemon juice.
- Place sauce mixture over chicken breast in a microwave-safe dish, cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high for 6 - 8 min., or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve over rice.
• Calories 283 • Protein 50g • Carbohydrate 11g • Fat 4g • Fiber 2g
Exchanges Per Serving
• Meat 5 • Vegetable 11