Your Cart is empty
Stemming from the Italian dictionary, Piccata is the feminine form of the word piccato, meaning “larded”. Essentially, a chicken dish layered with hearty mushrooms, spices, and rich aromatics, we've taken this wonderful Italian cuisine and simplified it for easier cooking. The simple step procedure combined with the healthy nutritional content of 50g of protein per serving, make this a dish you must try and add onto your diet plan.
- 1 packet Chicken & Vegetable Cream Soup Mix
- 4 oz Chicken Breast, boneless, skinless
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Garlic Powder to taste
- 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- Dissolve Chicken & Vegetable Cream Soup Mix in water and pour into non-stick frying pan.
- Add lemon juice, garlic powder and chicken.
- Sauté each side for 5 min, over medium heat.
- Remove chicken to warm plate and cover.
- Place mushrooms in frying pan, adding more water and garlic if necessary.
- Sauté for 5 min., pour over chicken and serve.
Calories 286 • Protein 50g • Carbohydrate 11g • Fat 4g • Fiber 2g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 5 • Vegetable 2