Your Cart is empty
Chicken & Vegetable Cream Soup Mix
Make your own chicken and vegetable cream soup at home in three easy steps. Forget about the hour long prep and cook times needed to enjoy your favorite soups, we've concocted products designed to serve your weight loss needs, without consuming all your time. Like this recipe, which is packed with a whopping 34g of protein at only 200 calories per serving. So good, you'll be back for more.
- 1 packet Chicken & Vegetable Cream Soup Mix
- 4 oz water
- 1 cup pre-cooked frozen leaf spinach or broccoli
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 2 oz pre-cooked, skinless, boneless chicken breast
- Combine soup mix and boiling water and stir well.
- Add vegetables and garlic.
- Place sauce mixture over chicken and serve.