Your Cart is empty
Cream of Asparagus Soup
A simple recipe of just a few ingredients, this soup serves as the perfect light way to begin your meal, filling you up enough to where you don't over indulge in the main course. The rich texture of asparagus coupled with our low-calorie soup mix results in a velvety, flavorful soup you'll definitely want to make more of.
- 1 packet Chicken & Vegetable Cream Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup cooked asparagus
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/16 tsp black pepper
- Nutmeg, ground to taste
- Puree asparagus with water and lemon juice in a blender.
- Combine soup mix and spices in a small bowl.
- Stir in pureed asparagus.
- Microwave on medium high (70%) for 1-2 minutes or until hot.