Fettuccine with Basil and Garlic
Fettuccine is a classic Italian recipe people all over the world enjoy regularly, and now you can enjoy the same great recipe, without the guilt of the carbohydrates laden pasta and full-fat cream weighing you down and deterring you from achieving your weight loss goals. This delightful recipe of under 250 calories is infused with the aromatics of basil and the strong taste of ginger, all while containing a full 12 grams of high-quality slow digesting proteins, designed to keep you full for longer.
- 1 packet Creamy Alfredo Pasta Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1-2 tbsp diced fresh basil
- 1 crushed or diced, fresh garlic
- Combine the Fettucini Mix with water.
- Add basil and garlic, and stir.
- Cook according to package directions.
Calories 225 • Protein 12g • Carbohydrate 34g • Fat 5g • Fiber 1g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 1 • Starch 2