Your Cart is empty
Make yourself a delicious hamburger stroganoff in only 300 low calories. We've concocted this special weight loss recipe designed to enrich you with the same great taste of a traditional stroganoff with a nutritional content which will leave you wondering how something so delicious can be so healthy.
- 1 packet Creamy Alfredo Pasta Mix
- 8 oz Water, warm
- 2 oz Ground Beef, 95% lean
- 1tbsp Cooking Sherry
- 1tbsp Onion, chopped
- 1tbsp Fat-free Sour Cream
- Sauté ground beef and onion until cooked through.
- Drain any fat thoroughly and reserve.
- Place contents of the packet in a medium size microwave-safe bowl.
- Add water and cook- ing sherry and mix thoroughly.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6 minutes, stirring thoroughly halfway through cooking time.
- Add ground beef mixture and mix. Return to micro- wave and cook 2 more minutes or until sauce has thickened (Heating times may vary due to the difference in micro- wave ovens).
- The sauce will continue to thicken upon standing (1-2 minutes).
- Add sour cream and serve immediately.
Calories 318 • Protein 24g • Carbohydrate 39g • Fat 7.5g • Fiber 1g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 3 • Starch 2