Your Cart is empty
Stuffing doesn't necessarily have to be stuffing - heavy and calorie laden, filling you up and filling you out. We've concocted a simple and delicious holiday stuffing recipe, and what's more? It's all the same taste without any of the excess carbohydrates and calories. Using simple and fresh ingredients, this is the perfect recipe for you and your loved ones to enjoy this holiday season.
- 1 packet Chicken & Vegetable Cream Soup Mix
- Diced celery
- Diced apple
- Onion flakes
- Poultry Seasoning
- Hot water
- Cut in small cube toasted, diet bread
- Combine celery, apple, onion flakes and 1 tsp of water in a small bowl, cover and microwave on HIGH (100%) 1 minute.
- In a separate bowl combine Chicken & Vegetable Cream Soup Mix and poultry seasoning, stir in hot water.
- Add celery mixture and bread cubes, stir to blend (more water may be added for moister stuffing).
Calories 135 • Protein 14g • Carbohydrate 21g • Fat 0.5g • Fiber 4g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 1 • Starch 1/2 • Vegetables 1