Lemon Crème Pie
Lemon Crème Pie is the refreshing dessert summer dreams are made of. And you can now enjoy the delights of this creamy pie, without having to consume unnecessary calories, carbs, and fat. Simply follow our four-ingredient recipe for a delicious treat of only 110 low calories.
- 1 packet Lemon Pudding Mix
- 4 oz water
- 2 tbsp fat-free sour cream
- 1 packet artificial sweetener
- Combine pudding mix and water in a bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Spoon into custard cups.
- Combine sour cream and sweetener and mix until smooth.
- Spoon over pudding.
Calories 110 • Protein 13.5g • Carbohydrate 12g • Fat 1.5g • Fiber 0g
Exchanges Per Serving