Your Cart is empty
Mushroom Tarragon Bisque
A healthier take on a traditional Mushroom Tarragon Bisque, we've recreated the recipe with our chicken and vegetable cream soup mix. The hearty taste of mushrooms combines with fresh tarragon and a creamy soup mix to deliver a multitude of flavors, all at a low-calorie count.
- 1 packet Chicken & Vegetable Cream Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup water
- 1/8 tsp tarragon
- Combine mushrooms and water in a blender.
- Blend on medium until mushrooms are pureed.
- Add soup mix and tarragon.
- Blend on low 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on HIGH (100%) 1-2 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with a garnish of parsley or diced mushrooms.