Your Cart is empty
Shiitake Mushroom Sauce
Make your own shitake mushroom sauce, to rival and beat the same store bought products laden with salt, unnecessary carbs, and fat. An easy and simple recipe with only four steps, this is a delicious sauce with only 80 low calories, a complete 13g of high-quality slow digesting proteins, and a whole lot of flavor.
- 1 packet Chicken & Vegetable Cream Soup Mix
- 6 oz boiling water
- 1/4 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- No stick cooking spray as needed
- Saute mushrooms in no stick cooking spray until softened.
- Remove from heat and reserve.
- Add boiling water to soup mix and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add mushrooms and allow to stand 2 minutes.