Your Cart is empty
S'mores Ice Cream
Make yourself a deliciously delightful treat on a hot summer day, in the comfort of your own home. Treat yourself to the decadence of an S'mores ice cream, with only 240 low calories and 23 grams of high-quality protein. We've reimagined homemade ice cream to fit all your dietary needs.
- 1 packet Chocolate Chip w/Marshmallows Pudding
- 2 oz water
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 Bar Crispy Fudge & Graham Bar, chopped
- In a blender, crush ice cubes to achieve an icy/slushy consistency.
- Add the pudding and water and blend until a smooth, icy consistency is reached.
- Remove from blender and put into a bowl.
- Mix in the chopped bar and stir so pieces are distributed throughout icy pudding.
- Serve immediately (for a softer treat) or freeze for 30 minutes (for a harder, icy texture), serve.
Calories 240 • Protein 27g • Carbohydrate 23g • Fat 6g • Fiber 6g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 1/2 • Milk 1 • Starch 1