Your Cart is empty
Spinach Shrimp Soup
Who doesn't love a tasty shrimp dish? Couple that with a healthy, weight loss promoting meal enriched with spinach and you have yourself an ideal entree, sure to fill you up. With under 200 calories, this is the perfect soup: tasty, light, and delicious to liven your palette.
- 1 packet Homestyle Chicken Soup Mix w/ Noodles
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup cooled and drained, leaf spinach
- 3 oz fresh or frozen, small shrimp
- 1/4 tsp onion flakes
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir well.
- Microwave on high (100%) 1-2 minutes, or until shrimp are tender.