Your Cart is empty
Taco Tuesday did healthy - make your own delicious tacos without the high carbs and guilt you're trying to avoid. Weight loss shouldn't be boring and bland, and we're here to help make it interesting for you - with delicious spices, vegetables, and even the tasty indulgence of sour cream, this si the perfect meal, all under 200 calories.
- 1 packet Vegetarian Joe Mix
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 small Tomato, cut in chunks
- 4-6 Bibb Lettuce Leaves
- 1 tbsp Sour Cream, Fat-free
- 1 tbsp Taco Cheese, Fat-free
- 1 tbsp Black Olives, Sliced
- Prepare the Vegetarian Joe mix according to package instruction.
- Stir in chili powder.
- Wash the lettuce leaves and tomato and arrange on a plate.
- Spoon the Vegetarian Joe mix on top of the lettuce.
- Layer on taco cheese, sour cream and olives.
Calories 191 • Protein 16g • Carbohydrate 28g • Fat 4g • Fiber 6g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 1 • Milk 1/4 • Vegetable 3