Your Cart is empty
Tarragon Tuna Tetrazzini
Tuna and tarragon team up with our creamy alfredo pasta mix in this tuna tetrazzini recipe. It's a whole meal in one pot and can be prepared a day in advance, making it a convenient and tasty dish for a busy day. All under 350 calories, this meal provides an enriching 36g of high-quality protein.
- 1 packet Creamy Alfredo Pasta Mix
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Tarragon
- 3 oz Tuna, canned, in water (drained)
- No stick cooking spray as needed
- Sauté tuna in no stick cooking spray until cooked through.
- Set aside.
- Place contents of the packet in a medium size microwave-save bowl.
- Add warm water and tarragon.
- Mix until ingredients are thoroughly moistened.
- Microwave mixture on HIGH (100%) for 6 min (Stir halfway through cooking time).
- Add tuna and mix.
- Microwave for 2 more minutes or until sauce has thickened. The sauce will continue to thicken upon standing (1-2 min.). Serve immediately.
Calories 347 • Protein 36g • Carbohydrate 38g • Fat 6g • Fiber 2g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 4 • Starch 2