Toffee Ice Cream
Toffee Ice Cream is the perfect frosty treat on a hot summer day. Our simple recipe consists of two main ingredients, artfully combined and frozen to deliver a punch of taste without the overindulging nutrition of regular ice cream. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the delights of your favorite dessert made healthy.
- 1 packet Toffee Creme Pudding
- 5 ice cubes
- 2 oz water
- 1 Butter Toffee Bar, Chopped
- In a blender, crush ice cubes to achieve an icy consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients, except bar and blend until mixed.
- Remove from blender and put into a bowl.
- Mix in the chopped bar and stir so pieces are distributed throughout icy pudding.
- Serve immediately (for a softer treat) or freeze for 15 minutes (for a harder, icy texture), and serve.
Calories 230 • Protein 22g • Carbohydrate 25g • Fat 6g • Fiber 3g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 1 • Milk 1 • Starch 1