Your Cart is empty
Tomato Cheese Saute
Comfort food at its best, this Tomato Cheese Saute is an essential in every weight loss program. Incredibly flavorful and unbelievingly nutritious, you'll savor the fresh taste of tomatoes combined with aromatic spices such as basil and oregano, making it a meal with a restaurant quality taste served simply within the comfort of your own home.
- 1 packet Cheesy Mac Pasta Mix
- 8 oz warm water
- 1 chopped small tomato
- 1/2 - 1 tsp fresh or flakes, basil
- 1/2 - 1 tsp fresh or flakes, oregano
- Place contents of the packet in a medium size microwave-safe bowl.
- Add warm water and mix until ingredients are thoroughly moistened.
- Microwave mixture on HIGH (100%) for 4 min (stir thoroughly halfway through cooking time).
- Stir in tomato and spices.
- Microwave 2-4 more minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- The sauce will continue to thicken upon standing.
- Serve immediately.
Calories 278 • Protein 15g • Carbohydrate 46g • Fat 4g • Fiber 4g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 1 • Starch 2 • Vegetables 1