Your Cart is empty
Make your own tomato sauce and avoid the excessive sugar, calories, and carbohydrates of unhealthy store bought tomato and marinara sauces. Infused with fresh vegetables and aromatic spices, this is a delicious flavor packed topping for all your pasta cravings. Comfort food at its best, what's better than a warm bowl of homemade tomato sauce covering your favorite pasta.
- 1 packet Tomato Soup Mix
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp diced onions
- 3 tbsp diced green pepper
- 3 tbsp diced celery
- 2 medium bay leafs (optional)
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cooking spray as needed
- Prepare soup according to package instruction and set aside.
- Heat a small stock pot on medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Cook garlic, onion, peppers and celery until vegetables are translucent.
- Turn heat down to low and add bay leaves, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add meatballs and finish cooking.
- Turn heat off, pour in soup and mix well.