Tuna Macaroni Casserole
This recipe makes use of the rich and creamy texture of a cheesy mac pasta mix while infusing tasty protein through tuna. A simple recipe made ready to serve within ten minutes, this is the perfect go-to dish for a delicious meal while remaining loyal to your weight loss diet.
- 1 packet Cheesy Mac Pasta Mix
- 8 oz warm water
- 2 oz Tuna, canned, in water (drained)
- Place contents of the packet in a medium size microwave-safe bowl.
- Add water and mix thoroughly.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6 minutes, stirring thoroughly halfway through cooking time.
- Add tuna and mix.
- Return to microwave and cook 2 more minutes or until sauce has thickened. (Heating times may vary due to differences in microwave ovens).
- The sauce will continue to thicken upon standing (1-2 minutes).
- Serve immediately or chill and serve as a salad.
Calories 286 • Protein 26g • Carbohydrate 35g • Fat 4.5g • Fiber 1g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 3 • Starch 2