Turkey Vegetable Bean Soup
This recipe livens up your soup by infusing a variety of different spices, and green onion into the mix. The combination of turkey with vegetable beans is enough to get anyone's attention. Delicious and simple, this dish becomes the type of stew you could enjoy all year long.
- 1 packet Vegetable Bean Soup Mix
- 2 oz cubed, cooked turkey
- 2 tsp chopped, green onion
- Ground thyme and black pepper to taste
- Prepare Vegetable Bean Soup according to package directions.
- Halfway through the cooking add turkey, onion, and spices.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) an additional 3-4 minutes.
Calories 147 • Protein 21g • Carbohydrate 13g • Fat 1.5g • Fiber 1g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 2 • Vegetable 2