Proteinex -18 Liquid Protein - Orange 30 oz.
Serving size: 2 Tbsp (30ml)
Servings Per Container: 29
AMOUNT PER SERVING
- Calories 72
- Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0g 0%Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0g 0%
Sodium 5mg less than 1%
Potassium 8mg less than 1%
Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%Dietary Fiber 0g0%
- Protein 18g36%
- % DAILY VALUE*
- Phosphorus <1%
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Hydrolyzed collagen, purified water, propylene glycol, malic acid, artificial and natural flavor, sucralose, L-tryptophan, natural color, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate
Proteinex-18 Liquid is a predigested high-protein (18 grams per oz.) source, which means that the product is already broken down to its’ amino acid portions that the body can easily absorb and utilize. Proteinex-18 provides 18 grams of highly absorbable protein per ounce. Proteinex-18 is ready to use, no mixing is required, or you can mix with your favorite beverage or with foods such as apple sauce or Jell-O. Approximate percentage Amino Acid breakdown per 100g: L-Arginine 1440mg L-Histidine 132mg L-Isoleucine 240mg L-Leucine 540mg L-Lysine 780mg L-Methionine 132mg L-Phenylalanine 420mg L-Threonine 360mg L-Tryptophan 0mg Percent dissolved Collagen in Proteinex®-18 Liquid: 54 to 59%
- Provides a high concentration of protein (18 grams) in a small 1 oz. dose.
- May be used by bariatric patients with food and liquid intake restrictions.
- Easily absorbed.
- Ready to use; no mixing required.
- Protein source: hydrolyzed protein.
- Promotes healing of wounds or repair of tissues.
- Helps to prevent tissue breakdown.
- Does not contain fat, sugar, phosphorus or carbohydrates.